Do you think Sarah Palin is really bgoing to try to run for president?

shrugging

peace013

Asked by peace013 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• I sure hope not.

Agreed
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• WHY does it matter so much if she does?! Last time I checked it was a free country, and whoever wants to raise and spend their money and run for president is welcome to do so?! Heck any of us could do the same if we wanted! Doesn't mean we would win, but we're allowed to try if we want!!

The REAL question should be...WHY does Sarah Palin STILL bother libs so much?! You can't stop talking about her!! If it weren't for libs CONSTANTLY bringing her up, she probably would have faded into the Alaskan wilderness by now!! Good job!! LOL :o)

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• singingRich man, poor man, beggar man, thief. Doctor, lawyer, Indian Chief.. or POTUS or Tv reality star.

Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 6:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If she "talks" about it it's to promote a book or a reality show series or whatever next vain thing she's in to. I doubt she's serious. She's afraid of failure and even I don't think the GOP is stupid enough to endorse her.

parrishsky

Answer by parrishsky at 7:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• All she can do is "TRY", but she'll never get it
    ambr2006

Answer by ambr2006 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• All I have ever heard her say is that she has not decided. When and if it comes to that, it will have to be what is best for the country and her family will have to be 100% on board. I have never heard her say "yes, I am going to run." I have heard her say that she will consider it, but no decision has been made. Now, I don't know if she should. I know the dem don't want it. She is too well known, too many people like the way she is frank about the issues, and she would take too much time and money to discredit.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think it will take some sincere soul-searching on her part.  For her, that means will she be on camera more as president or on the Discovery Channel?  And which would be more lucrative? 

If I have a vote in that decision, I vote that she stays on TV.  At least then I can change the channel or turn her off completely. 

jsbenkert

Answer by jsbenkert at 6:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It may all be just talk to raise her profile. At least I hope so. She would never win. I highly doubt she would get the Republican endorsement.
    stacymomof2

Answer by stacymomof2 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I doubt she could make it past primaries.

If she runs, I doubt she'll make it past the primaries as well...

grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 8:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• She can try but she won't become it.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 5:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011