Am I the only one?

Who isn't looking for signs that their SO/DH is cheating?

Don't get me wrong, in past relationships I've been cheated on before and yes sometimes I do worry but I don't go looking for signs he is cheating. I am smart enough to know when I've got a great man. ( I knew the exs were dopes but I couldn't get away. I was standing in my own way.)

Ladies hear me out. If you are really hurt & still hurting maybe you should seek closer some how. Seek help...speak out to other ladies. Don't make your men crazy by freakin out over something small.

GL Ladies!

(Not directed towards anyone specific, just in general. DON"T HATE!)

happy

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 6:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Im not looking for the signs. I trust my DH completely!
    JennyJenny529

Answer by JennyJenny529 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• lol no suspicions here
    gumby11883

Answer by gumby11883 at 6:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm in my third marriage. The first two cheated. I guess I had a thing for losers. My husband now, I have no fear of him cheating. For me the difference is that I realized that the first two loved things about me, but it was conditional. So there was not that deep bond that makes them want to be loyal. My husband actually loves me, and while I'm sure he's still attracted to other women, he loves where he is at and wouldn't mess that up.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I use to be crazy like that...because my DH isn't someone to show affection, only wants sex. lol
    I just got to the point that was like "if someone is woman enough to take him, she can keep him" lol...

I agree though. It's not worth beating yourself up over it.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I don't run around looking for signs my DH is cheating. I have always had the idea. That if he is cheating, I will find out about it eventually with out looking for it. Something will happen and I will find out.

Answer by louise2 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am not looking either. Life has enough bumps without creating some!
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 6:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband has cheated before ( a one night stand 16 years ago)...

I do not spend .. I guess a better term for me personally would be waste.. I do not waste my time worrying about if he will or not, nor do I waste my time looking for signs just in case.. My husband will cheat if he wants to and chooses to. No amount of worrying, or looking on my part will prevent or stop him from making the choice to cheat or be faithful.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 6:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I know what you mean. I have read the posts.."he works 50 hour weeks and says he is tired after work and doesn't want sex... Is he cheating?" seriously. It just shows how insecure you are about your relationship. I have been cheated on as well, but i refuse to let what happened in PAST relationships determine how i treat the current one. I trust my SO completely and am definitely NOT looking for any reason not to.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have a great husband! I do not even think about it.
    Noosa

Answer by Noosa at 8:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i dont look for signs either if hubby is going to cheat he is going to do it whether i am looking for signs or not, but my DH has been cheated on twice and he tells me that he would never cheat cause he knows how it feels to be cheated on and i believe him.
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 11:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2011