What's the strangest thing to happen to you today?

I was jogging on my lunch and had something get in my eye. When I weaved and wobbled my way back with one hand over my eye, I went into the bathroom with some Visine to flush it out, I discovered it wasn't dust or anything like that, it was a freaking GNAT!

Who else could have the crazy luck to go jogging and have a GNAT FLY into their EYE? And NOT be on a sitcom or a dumb comedy movie???

geminilove

Asked by geminilove at 6:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• hahaha, when my gf and I jog...I swallowed a fly...twas great lol
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I've had bugs fly in my eye too! Up my nose and in my mouth as well. NASTY!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• One of my 6th students got in trouble as she entered the front door. She was told her pants were unsnapped, and she snapped. She went to the principal, and he called mom to come get her. Mom got there, the 2 of them headed to the car, and the girl started beating her mom. She beat her mom so badly in the parking lot the school's deputy had to draw his gun to get her to stop. Needless to say, she was taken downtown. I think she will remanded for 72 hrs for a mental evaluation. (She does have a history.) Mom is in the hospital, and all our students who could see out the window are in shock. No one said a word. We had a talk with them. All they could say was that she is crazy, and they are scared of her. Even at middle school, this is strange.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011