Divorce.. adult content

I've been married a little over three years now we got married to soon, and had our baby way to soon, shortly after he changed, he stayed at work late, drank and drove,was heavy into porn, he told me he wishes he wasnt married to me, because then he could be with this girl he worked with. We had another child after he got fired from the place he was employed at. He is still at a dead end job we live with my mom, always have, and he wont get a better job we've lost both cars, and I bought one last Feb with cash. He wont pay any of my bills, he wont talk about our problems.. we havent had sex since the day after thanksgiving, we don't sleep in the same bed, he writes these sick sex stories, and I can't stand him, but at the same time I'm so scared about the thought of a divorce. I love him and don't want anything to happen to him, but I feel like if I'm with him any longer I'm never going to have anything and neither are my children, am I wrong for thinking about a divorce? I'm really confused=(

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• it doesnt sound like he loves you or respects you and thats a serious problem... i would rather be single and happy than in a miserable relationship.. also if this is what your children are seeing they will think this is a normal relationship and they will have problems when theyre older.. he sounds like not a nice man and i would suggest upon hearing your story that you do divorce him youd probably be better off ..good luck
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 6:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If you are completely unhappy in the marriage, then you are right to ask for a divorce. No one deserves to live unhappily.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• "I can't stand him"
    No offense, but there's no way you love him, hun.

I say divorce his ass and kick him out the door.
    Chloesmom1126

Answer by Chloesmom1126 at 6:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• In your situation. No. Take you kid/s and leave him. You can do bad all by yourself.

Answer by louise2 at 6:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The beginning of ur situation really sounds like me and my soon to be divorced husband. (we both got married too soon I was 20, and got preg too soon.)
    .just because u get a divorce doesnt mean u wont ever see ur kids. there will be some sort of custody figured out between the 2 of u. I kno what u mean when u said u cant stand him-but u still love him. i kno exactly what that feels like..its wierd but i understand. ive been there for the 4 crappy years ive been married-i love him-but i cant stand the person he has become. u deserve to be happy. i totally agree with the 1st answer about "your children are seeing they will think this is a normal relationship and they will have problems when theyre older" thats true-u dont want ur kids to think that..i wish u alot of luck in ur situation-get a divorce! and be happy..move on.
    JaydnsMom22

Answer by JaydnsMom22 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would say this is one of those situations that you would be better off leaving him...you are already living at your moms, kick him out file for divorce and make a life for you and your children...kids need to see healthy relationships so that they can learn from example what one looks like and it doesnt sound like yours is at all and every woman deserves to feel loved and respected and it doesnt sound like this man provides you with that at all...life is to short to spend miserable hun it may be hard and scary but in the long run a fresh start will probably be best for you and your family
    pregoagain2010

Answer by pregoagain2010 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You are not in love with him anymore. Simple as that.
    It sounds like you love him as a person, and are afraid of being alone and starting over. And maybe a little upset over setting him free...
    But you will never be happy with him, if he is like you say.
    Divorce will be the best option for you.. You have a child, so you will see him, but you need to find someone you can love and be loved by in return.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Get rid of him you dont need a disrespentful jerk in your life, it dosent matter if he is the "so called father of your children" it takes a special person to be a Dad
    Get him out the door you will be happier and so will the kids!
    21lisa72

Answer by 21lisa72 at 10:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011