Did your husband pick out your Engagement ring or did you?

My husband picked out mine and I love it. It is not to big and not to small it is just right. It is nice and simple.

1911

Asked by 1911 at 6:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my husband designed mine, so it has a "story" behind it. I love it.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 6:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I did.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My fiance picked mine and i love it, it's perfect! He knows my style :)
    ashleyxo8

Answer by ashleyxo8 at 6:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We chose it together. My mom gave us a diamond that had been hers. Originally we couldn't afford anything but a solitaire. After about a year and a half we finally got the side stones (green garnets trillions) we wanted and designed the ring.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 6:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband did. I wanted the ring he wanted me to have. Plus, I didn't know he was going to propose.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My husband picked mine out. It's perfect!
    heatherann0221

Answer by heatherann0221 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My hubby designed mine and it's perfect. We were both born in the same month. It has a diamond with our birthstone on either side. When he proposed he said "One stone for you, one stone for me and a diamond for our future". I love that man!!
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i drew what i wanted... he asked me to... then he randomly found something in a little nice shop. it was kinda small but i lost the orginal diamond anyways on our last trip to vegas - i think in the pool - the towel or something - i am more careful now --- mine looks like a 30's ring in a flower design. - if you are in the market check out the brand starfall.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 6:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He did, but unfortunately I can't wear it now (gold allergy that developed after I'd had it for a few months). It's so "me," too, so i sucks that I can't wear it.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No he drew it :)

He proposed to be in a letter. We were away from on another while he was in boot camp and he ask me then. By the time we saw each other we just went and got married and bought wedding bands.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011