will he ever leave his wife?

I'm dating a married man. (i know it's not right so shut-up with any insults u may have) He's with me all the time. He's met my kids. He offers to buy me stuff and pay my bills. He wakes me up every morning and he's the last person i talk to at night. He says he loves me. Anybody else have a similar experiance? Beleive me..I wish i could let him go but now that he's in my life i couldn't imagine life without him.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• A man who is truly in love would find a way to be with you for real. I hate to say this, but it's easy to be in love when you don't have to deal with reality. And what you have isn't real. If he left her and was with you all the time, how long would it be before you were the reality, the one he had to be responsible with and deal with all the daily stress with. And how long after that would it be before he found a new escape from real life to fall in love with?
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 6:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No they never leave their wife. You are just a piece of ass to him. He may claim he loves you but he doesn't Do you honestly think a married man that cheats actually has love in his heart? No, He is selfish. I would get out of this before he breaks your heart farther. If he'll cheat on his wife, he will cheat on you. Save yourself and your kids from this.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No, he won't. If he wanted to he would have already.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 6:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He most likely won't leave his wife. He also is most likely lying about how horrible his life is with her.
    layh41407

Answer by layh41407 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No, and why would he? He's got a wife and a whore now. What more could a loser want?
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You know, I'm not going to shut up. Does he have his own kids? I'm sorry but it's selfish of you to expect him to leave his wife. Why don't you find a man who is available. WHY would you let him be around your kids? Do your kids know he's married? Nice example....Even if he did leave for you he'll just leave you for someone else. So when and if he does, don't get all butt hurt about it.What goes around comes around....ten fold.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If he hasn't left her yet, he isn't going to.
    No matter what he says to you, promises to you, or you think will happen, its not going to. You are the other woman.
    And you have been bringing a married man in front of your children? Seriously?
    You either have very little respect for yourself and your kids, or are completely delusional about this relationship.
    He still goes home to his WIFE, who he tells he loves just like he tells you, kisses her, sleeps next to her... And for all you know, you aren't the only one he is cheating on her with.
    You are just something on the side. Sorry to say.
    If he wanted to be with you, he would be.
    Cut him loose before you, and YOUR KIDS, get more emotionally involved, and more hurt in the end.
    You don't deserve to be the OTHER woman, you deserve to be The ONLY one.
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I NEVER asked him to leave. I NEVER told him i loved him. We actually have only had sex 3 times! He brought up leaving his wife and told me he loved me. He's very careful with his actions..i asked him why we don't have sex alot and he says because he never wants me to think he just in it for that.

If that's the case tell him to come find you once he's divorce is final. Put him to the test. Cheaters lie all the time. Do you think he's telling his wife that he's seeing and loving you? Probably not. If he's lying to her, hes lying to you.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 6:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Don't hold your breath.

Answer by louise2 at 6:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The best predictor of future behavior is past behavior. He will cheat on you too if he has cheated on her. Get out now and please don't complicate the whole thing by getting pregnant.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 6:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011