Who else has never been on a plane or any other flying thing lol?

I feel like I'm the only person who hasn't even been in a helicopter sometimes.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 6:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• no, i ve never been on a airplane or anything.
    mandynjohnsmom

Answer by mandynjohnsmom at 6:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Not I! I don't have any desire to fly, I love road trips and don't really want to travel outside of the US.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have never been in an airplane or a helicopter. I have no plan on being on one anytime soon either. When I was in preterm labor I was so hoping they wouldn't send me on a helicopter to a different hospital. Thank goodness, they didn't.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 6:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have never flown on anything and don't have any plans to. I sort of hate it, because I know that there are places in the world I'd like to see that I must fly to, but I just can't do it.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I looooovvvveeee to fly. I can fly out to pick up my granddaughter and fly home in the same day. It still takes 12 hours, but it takes 12 hours just to get to her house. I can't drive it in one day.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 7:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have flown on one trip to Miami FL. I was really scared at first and once we where off the ground and you couldn't see anything but clouds, I was fine. The return trip I didnt worry at all.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I've only flown twice.. once to/from London and once to/from St Lucia... but never in a Helicopter.... but it's definitely on my Bucket list!! ;o)

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011