has anyone used the Beaba? i think i may buy it and start making my own baby food. i heard it's great?!

joli13

Asked by joli13 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Never heard of it...I just used a blender. I steamed, baked or boiled what needed to be cooked, tossed it into the blender then into ice cube trays. froze the food, then when it was frozen I put the cubes in labled freezer bags.

I do recomment the book "Super Baby Food" though.
    Soniam301

Answer by Soniam301 at 7:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i didn't hear about it until today...the Beaba Babycook Baby food maker. i figured i could use a blender just as well, but this seems interesting. i did hear about that book, and i am absolutely getting it!
    joli13

Comment by joli13 (original poster) at 7:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Wow, that's over the top. I just used a hand crank babyfood mill. Yeah, it was low tech, but it worked great, you could feed your baby right from it & it was portable.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2011