What's a good gift for my niece who is turning one and my nephew who is turning 7?

emilysmom1966

Asked by emilysmom1966 at 6:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• My 7 yr old grandson likes musical instruments. For a one year old little girl, I could go crazy buying for her. lol My mom got my daughter (now 33 yr old) a little rocking chair that played music for her 1st birthday. she loved to rock her babies on it. I still have it.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my daughter is 1 and she LOVES her tea set. It came with a tea pot that sings and makes pouring noises when you tip it up, 2 tea cups and a tray of 3 plastic deserts. She just thinks that it is the neates toy in the world. As for the 7 year old... what is he into? Pokemon, Yugio? Bakugon? (my son is into all of that). What about a skate board? or a paper jamz guitar or drum set? Does he like to build things? could get him a model car he has to put together.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• my son, 8, loves the "hexi bugs". you can get a bug station and bug set at Target for $14.99.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 7:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• For your niece: blocks, pop-up book, noise-maker, bath toys are always a good one!

Nephew: Bop-it, Gak, remote control truck or helicopter (cheap), magic set of cards, books
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• can't find the bump it button, sorry
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 8:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011