Im 41 and my skin is changing :(( Can anyone recommend a facial skin firmimg or pore minimizing cream that doesnt cost a hundred bucks or more?? So many products out there..

Sheilas123

Asked by Sheilas123 at 7:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I like Regenerist by Oil of Olay and I also like a product call Skin Prep by FX (sold at Sephora) although I'm not sure how much it is because I keep getting free samples with my points.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I just turned 39 and have been using the Regenerist Serum by Oil of Olay. They also have a full line for us older adults. The Regenerist is around $20 and the bottle lasts me about a month-month/half. I apply in the morning after my shower and again at bedtime.
    sharonrena

Answer by sharonrena at 7:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The Oil of Olay line of products have stacked up very well to the extravagantly expensive department store lines. Consumer reports had it list as a 'best value'.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 7:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Mary Kay time wise. LOVE it!
    Anonymous

• Everything Mary Kay Timewise!!!! They have an AMAZING product called Microderm...I use it on EVERYTHING. The pores on my nose and even my STRETCH MARKS!!! It has lightened up my stretchmarks and made them smooth into my skin better!!! If I could buy one product for the REST OF MY LIFE it would be Mary Kay Microderm! If you do it on one side of your face you can see instant results :) If you can't afford it (I believe its 55 for the scrub & moisturizer) then you can throw a party! That's what I do when $$ is low I just have 4 or 5 girl friends/ fam members come over. Plus, if it doesn't work there is a 100% money back garuntee! If you don't like their products I always like Clinique...although they are pricey!!
    CayShek

Answer by CayShek at 9:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I recommend searching for this site: Nature's Beauty Secrets by Dawn Gallagher. She is a top model who has written a book and has consulted with women all over the world for natural/home remedies for all races of women.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 9:09 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Mary Kay rules. You can get it pretty cheap on Ebay
    jonellg

Answer by jonellg at 1:14 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• products by oil of olay
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:23 PM on Jan. 20, 2011