Sex ---woohoo

Does anyone have any problems having an orgasm vaginally? I do and don't know if I should talk to my doctor about it. I've read it's normal. But, I dunno.

Oral is great though!

Chloesmom1126

Asked by Chloesmom1126 at 7:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes it is ok to talk to your doctor about this, you may need more stimulation in other areas
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 7:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have been sexually active for 9 years... I have been in a relationship for three years, and Im pregnant. I have NEVER had an internal orgasm! I can get them from oral or vibrators, but thats it! And it is TOTALLY normal! You would be surprised how many women have never even had one. I have heard that for whatever reason it makes it harder to conceive though. I wouldn't worry about it. But, if you feel like you need to ask your OB, then go for it. Its always better to ask a doctor your concerns than to listen to a bunch of random people ;)
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 7:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• no reason to talk to your doctor, most women don't have orgasms that way.
    Spend the money to use on some fun toys instead
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 8:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Your doctor will not care nor will he/she be at all helpful here. The person you need to talk with is your partner, regarding what you need in terms of stimulation.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• It is totally normal, many or most do not have orgasm from penetration. It takes clitoral stimulation. I agree with above spend the money on some fun toys or gels. Good luck.
    voni681

Answer by voni681 at 9:55 AM on Jan. 20, 2011