Does anyone know of any REAL work from home jobs, No Scams!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Money & Work

• What kind of work are you looking for? You can sell on eBay.  I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are welcome to read my Blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I do direct sales. It's legit but it is a lot of work. It's more of a business than a job so you can make money if you put the time and effort into it.
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I work from home with Internet CEO Moms. This team has been a dream come true for me and my family because it has allowed me to be a stay at home mom to my kids. I'm not sure if you are open to a home business or if you are strictly looking for a JOB, but here is a free training video on what to look for and avoid when looking into different home businesses.

Good Luck!

Hannah Mayr

HannahMayr

Answer by HannahMayr at 7:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• The Internet Ceo Moms training is not free. You have a monthly fee to pay, that's where the "free training" comes from. I'm really sick of seeing the bs from them, because it's not free.
    Anonymous

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I work with Hannah. Internet CEO Moms is great Team. Visit her site for more information to find out if this will be a good fit for you and your Family.

Best Wishes!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 10:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Juice Plus is NO SCAM! Real opportunity to make a decent money.
    Conatct me to find out how easy it is to share Juice Plus.
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 1:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree with anony, teams should disclose FACTS, misleading people nly will bring a bad rap to the team. Many of these people who ask these questions are new to work at hoe and think internet ceo moms is a job. I think many mean to mislead them purposly into thinking that.

Maybe not intentially all of them, but i also think are trained like that and they dont know better.

best of luck on your search

homecareersuccess.com

IraqiVetWife

Answer by IraqiVetWife at 8:30 AM on Jan. 21, 2011