I feel like I'm dying !

I was sick for 2 weeks straight with a cold...very bad sore throat, horrible headache, coughing, congestion, just miserable. Well it went away for about a week and now it's back and I've been sick for another week and a half! Except now I've added nausea and fatigue to my list...I was trying to go up the stairs at school today and literally thought I was going to pass out :( I'm so tired and all I want to do is sleep...it takes everything I have just to move around. I know I need to go to the doctor but I just can't fit it into my schedule just yet...what could be the deal? I've never been this sick for so longggg :(

davila26

Asked by davila26 at 7:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like you are very run down. This makes your body unable to mend itself. I would find time, because it will give you more time in the long run. Are you taking vitamins and iron and vitamin C. Eat healthy. You have to take care of yourself.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 7:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You need to take the time before you end up in the ER! Be good to yourself and, like tootoo said, you have to take care of yourself.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 7:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sounds like Mono, it comes and goes, doesn't go away, and makes you fatigue and dizzy. Not much you can do but rest and let it run it's course. It's a virus.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Could be many things; run down, pneumonia, mono, you could simply be dehydrated. Take care of yourself before you end up in the hospital and your schedule goes to hell in a handbasket.
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 7:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Get to the doctor now! you may need an antibiotic. if so you won't get better without it.. i used to get all the symptoms you have. i started getting a flu shot every year and a pneumonia shot once. (i am not sure how often you can get those). please don't wait. u will get so sick you end up in the hospital. please go to the DR.
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 10:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011