ever used a yoga ball to help get labor going?

i got one yesterday. i doesnt induce labor it does the same as walking and just gets baby more into position. it actually was kinda comfy to sit on while watching tv....he was kicking me pretty good last night and i was able to get comfy. where as on the couch or rocker when he gets antsy like that i cant.

opinions?

sweetestkitten

Asked by sweetestkitten at 7:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I had one the last trimester and loved it! After about the 8th month, i couldn't sit on the couch comfortably either, and i was on that ball all day long!
    It didn't help with labor for me, but I loved it just the same... And when i have #2, i plan on getting another one!
    Mme.Langley

Answer by Mme.Langley at 7:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nothing works to bring on labor unless it was going to happen anyway. The ball does nothing unless you are already IN labor.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• it helps babies head to get into better position...and keeps me occupied. and it is comfy..lol...
    sweetestkitten

Comment by sweetestkitten (original poster) at 7:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• That's not inducing labor. ANd that doesn't work on everyone.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 8:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011