How do you handle?

How do you handle being so irritable and having a short fuse with a husband and step daughter?? I seem to have a very extremely short fuse lately. I dont want to be around people a lot and when I am, I just so annoyed all the time.

annabelle092810

Asked by annabelle092810 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• this being my third prego...i was aware of my mood swings. and tried to warn s/o if i got snippy with him to not take it personally. and i would do my best to control it. but sometimes the kids would were me thin. they are 3 and 6. ...not much u can do it is pregnancy...get some me time.
    sweetestkitten

Answer by sweetestkitten at 7:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I agree with sweetestkitten
    Candie2008

Answer by Candie2008 at 8:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• it's your hormones... just try to take time for yourself.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 8:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I was really short tempered with my DH when I ws prego. The family just has to understand its the hormones and it change when u give birth, then all u will is cry...lol I did that after I had mine but it only lasted a few days.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hormones. Try to warn them ahead of time and apologize if you suddenly explode. I did meditation and walks outside by myself to keep myself in check.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i do that everytime i get pregnant but it will make your baby mean as hell thats how my mom knows iam with child b4 i do she says i tend to make kids cry an go off on ppl its like i want ppl to be around but when they do i want them to leave an that lasted til i had her
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 2:30 AM on Jan. 20, 2011