Have you taken Zumba?

So tomorrow a friend wants me to go to a Zumba class with her, but I hate group classes =( I feel like everyone stairs me down lol. I have never done Zumba, what does it consist of? Is it fun? I LOVE aerobics, is it anything like that?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• It is more like dancing than aerobics.They did a live demonstration of it at my kids school carnival and it looked fun and the kids loved it
    fryshannon34

Answer by fryshannon34 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• no, but I want to!!
    Ashlynnsmommy07

Answer by Ashlynnsmommy07 at 7:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I haven't gone, but I went to Jazzercise, which is similar. It's dance moves, and it's fun. Nobody's going to look. They're busy shakin' their booties!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 2:45 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have not gone but have talked with people who have, it is dancing, music, pretty high intensity. I thought of going but do not know if I am up for it.
    mollgirl

Answer by mollgirl at 7:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would love to do Zumba, alot of my co-workers do it! It looks like alot of fun.
    mommyof2_1989

Answer by mommyof2_1989 at 8:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• tell us how it went!
    sodapple

Answer by sodapple at 10:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'm so nervous =( and I hope I don't back down, I know i'm going to have fun! She's PREGO & does Zumba, if she can I know I can lol
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 10:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• fast paced music, lot of dancing extremely fun no one cares what you look like or good really good enviroment
    ChanQ

Answer by ChanQ at 2:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• No
    cleanaturalady

Answer by cleanaturalady at 9:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ummm... stand in the back then, and honestly, the classes i have been to have a range from young to old (honestly there is one class with an 83 year old in it) and ladies and men of all sizes... even pregnant women... and if they are watching you, chances are they are going to not know what to do and make a fool of themselves... so i wouldn't worry about it.
    asil

Answer by asil at 6:24 PM on Jan. 20, 2011