What is the most annoying thing you heard when you were pregnant?

For me it was, "Well, don't you look about to pop!? You must be ready, no?" (Particularly since I was only just starting my third trimester!!)

Branwen70

Asked by Branwen70 at 8:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I used to hate when random people came to rub my belly, & then everyone acted as if I was completely helpless because I was pregnant

Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Where do i begin? Q. You're how far along, so how many have you got in there? A. Two fuck you very much.
    And the touching! grrrrr
    onethentwins

Answer by onethentwins at 8:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• god for me it was 'you don't even look pregnant!' when i clearly looked like a beached whale because i gained 50 lbs. mainly in my belly. or maybe that's how they think i look all the time i don't know
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Random people asking to touch my belly. Asking when I'm due or if I was carrying twins when I only had one baby and asking if I'm sure. Asking i I was disappointed by the sex.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Boy or girl? I didn't find out with either b/c it didn't freaking matter! People would get so mad when I couldn't tell them.
    bugfin

Answer by bugfin at 8:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I was growing ever so tired of - Question - Are you having twins? Answer - no. Question - are you SURE?
    amybaby_19

Answer by amybaby_19 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• 1. When are you going to get rid of the cat?? (ummm when it dies. I know how to be safe around cats.)
    2. Are you sure it's his?? (referring to my boyfriend who is now my hubby)
    3 You're going to do a natural birth right?? I didn't answer this one because it was none of their damn business. I didn't even know the person.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Hey fattie.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• 50 pounds! girl i wished i only gained 50 pounds i gained 100!!! i blame my mother lol me and all my sisters gained about 100 pounds lol... nut anyway.. Ppl saying oh honey u look so tired! thats a polite way of saying u look like crap lol.. rubbing the belly.. u look like ur gonna pop.. u know the usual
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 8:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Oh, yeah!! I got that one, too, amybaby! "Is it twins?" "No." "Are you sure?" "Yes." "Sometimes they don't pick up the second heartbeat when they do the ultrasound." "It's really just one baby."
    Branwen70

Comment by Branwen70 (original poster) at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011