Preggo ?!?!?

Okay i'm not a totally idiot but am a little confused. I have one baby and my husband and I have been planning on having another. I started feeling nauseous, taking a million potty breaks a day and night, breast tenderness and then started bleeding like during the "implantation period" and then it went away. I took a test and it said negative which I know its early but just anxious anyhow I started my period like 6 days early and I am always regular monthly. Could I be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• If you had a period that finally did arrive then I would say, no, but your symptoms do have me wondering........Was this period heavy and fresh bleeding (sorry if TMI) or was it light and brownish discharge? Keep track of these symptoms and see if they do let up as your period should be nearing the end by now (I would think) and see if AF does arrive next month. Any stress out of the ordinary for you? That could cause your period to have arrived late. Our bodies do react to things that are happening in our lives and this could've been why.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Of course you can be pregnant and have a period but it is very rare! I would say you prob arent pregnant. I am sorry but I was jut 8days late and then finally started and I have been as much as 12 days late and then started. So I would just say that your body is just having a shift in your cycle which is normal even for reg cycles. GL
    mom2wy

Answer by mom2wy at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sorry, I thought you said your period was late, not early. Still, my response remains as this could also be the case; stress. If not, and your cycle was very short, then you could be pregnant yet :) There might just not be enough of the Hcg hormone in your body to be recognized on a HPT yet. Take another one in a few days and see if there is any change. You never know.
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 8:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i would say no simply because your cycle came. It is rare, but possible to be pregnant and still bleed monthly. Just because you were "always regular" does not mean you stay that way. Age and hormones can change the timing and length of your cycles. So can thyroid issues.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You could be pg some ppl still get periods when they are pg If it was just light and browish pink in colour it was prob implantation bleeding fingers crossed and lots of baby dust
    AngelOwensMammy

Answer by AngelOwensMammy at 12:39 PM on Jan. 22, 2011