do you have a moby wrap?

im expecting baby number 2 in april and thought about getting a moby wrap for him i didnt use one with my first as we used a baby bjorn carrier but i didnt like it and either did my husband. im thinking i would get alot of use out of a moby since i will be chasing a two year old around to. Do you have one if so do you like it? is it easy to learn to tie? Does baby get to hot in it? Could i use it in the summer time to take my children to the park?

Jaxsmommy09

Asked by Jaxsmommy09 at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Shopping

• I don't have one. I looked at my SIL's and decided I didn't have enough time on my hands to learn how to use it!

Answer by missanc at 8:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• no
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• no what?
    Jaxsmommy09

Comment by Jaxsmommy09 (original poster) at 8:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i had one but i never figured out how to use it... i'd be willing to try again though
    pookipoo

Answer by pookipoo at 8:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I looked and looked at diferent things like this....After much looking at the Moby wrap it looked too complicated.

I bought what is called a sling carrier...with NO adjustments....its just a piece of material nothing to mess with...not confusing...

I think I am really going to like it!!! Look up baby slings...mine came from modmum.com
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 8:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have one! I love it and the baby LOVES IT! it is VERY intimidating at first to use though....it is this long piece of fabric so go on youtube and watch the how-to videos and practice so you can feel comfortable with it. They are well worth it and distribute the baby's weight on you so much better. He doesn't really get too hot in it but it, he can barely stay awake when he is in it, it makes him so peaceful :) It is the best feeling to have the baby so close. Be ready for LOTS of questions when you go out in public with it on though, people always want to know what it is etc. I recommend it...I didn't even USE mine for the first 4 weeks because I was so intimidated but a friend talked me into it and I completely stopped using my other carrier thing that is more like a bjorn
    mysilentmorning

Answer by mysilentmorning at 9:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My MIL made me one and I love it. I also have an Ergo baby carrier. I used the wrap when she was younger and the Ergo now. She's 17 months now. I had an Infantino front carrier when she was a newborn. I HATED that thing. Hurt my back and she was much lighter back then.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 10:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• no i dont
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 23, 2011