I am looking for some suggestions how to conceieve.Anyony with something that might work please feel free to text.

jamietijaysmom

Asked by jamietijaysmom at 3:51 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Try the book "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" By Toni Weschler. It worked for me 2 times!!
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 4:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Or if you have money like about 300.00 you can try the conception kit! It worked for me it took me only 2 months and now Im pregnant with my second :) good luck!!!!
    Anonymous

• ive herd that robitusin will thin out the mucus at your cervix and make it easier for sperm to get through.
    Anonymous

• I have been told that provera has worked. It helps to regulate your cycle but 2 of my friends both became pregnan the 2nd month on it. Or there is clomid that is a fertility supplement! I would talk 2 your gyno about both. Also family doctor can perscribe provera
    chaz_jrmccombs

Answer by chaz_jrmccombs at 9:12 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Vitex (Chasteberry).... It will regulate everything and costs 8 bucks at GNC....I love the stuff.

I have even heard it works allot like clomid (I heard thats not a fact or anything)

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2009