The itches!

I have this rash on the sides of my tummy and on my arms and down the back of my head, on my back on my legs. oh pretty much every where! I dont know what to do. I had them my first pregnancy but this just seems a little worse!

MariMitchek

Asked by MariMitchek at 8:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i dont know honey... are they hives? i know i broke out in hives when i was pregannt with my son..
    knm51504

Answer by knm51504 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Call the doctor.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 8:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It is probably PUPS and it sucks!! I took a lot of baths with Aveeno something. It helped with the itching. There isn't much else to do if it is PUPS. You can check with your OB and see if they have any other recomendations.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 8:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• the aveeno something kmath is talking about is the aveeno soothing oatmeal wash. it does work pretty good. also remember to put plenty of gentle lotion (nothing with fragrance or color) so that you don't have dry skin itch too. some women get itchy and it is very annoying. i think it's worse in the winter bc of the dry air
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thanks you guys! This is pretty bad they seemed to get worse it i itched, and i have had them for almost a week! Whats PUPS?
    MariMitchek

Comment by MariMitchek (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Same thing. This is my second pregnancy and its driving me crazy
    undecided920

Answer by undecided920 at 3:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2011