Could it be a hormone prob?

Ok so I know that this is more of a doctor question but I really need to know if anyone else has gone through this? LOL

I have been having really messed up af's. She came on Nov 11th and she was normal then she came on Dec 5th and was normal just early. Well then she was 8days late in Jan and came on the 13th and ended on the 15th. Then today I had some brown discharge (Sry tmi). And I am having back ache and diarreah? And of course cramping.

I just dont know what is going on and I have no insurance at the moment! So if anyone has any ideas that I could do or that might help me that would be great! Thanks so much!

mom2wy

Asked by mom2wy at 8:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• have you been around women alot....change jobs? hang out with new friends, etc. because anytime i have had my cycle get interrupted like that it was because my body was adjusting to someone elses' cycle. so yes, to me it does sound hormonal because that's what controls your period for the most part
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No i'm a sahm and pretty much stay home all he time! LOL And only have a few freinds but we mostly talk online.
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 8:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• How old are you?
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I turned 34 last May!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 8:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• hmm. i am not sure then. any changes in your weight one way or the other?
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Sorry didnt know you had responded! No I havent had any weight changes at all!
    mom2wy

Comment by mom2wy (original poster) at 9:17 PM on Jan. 20, 2011