Should I have to include accessories?

Hey,

My friend and I got a dare that one of us had to get pied in the face while wearing like one of our fav outfits... so the outfit would get totally messed up and probably ruined. Well, I posted on here asking which one of us should get messed up and you guys picked me, so I'm going to be getting pied haha! And it's going on youtube after :( lol

So the only question is, whether I have to wear my purse while I'm getting messed up. My friend says that a proper outfit has to include accessories, so i have to wear that to get pied. I can't disagree but I'll leave it up to you guys: should I have to get one of my purses messed up too? She says I would have wanted her to include hers if she lost, which I admit is true.

This is the outfit: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image.jpg

Other question.....I have been scheduled for a while to get my hair done by my hairdresser this weekend....the day I am now supposed to get pied, earlier that day. Should I get my hair styled anyway even though it is going to get messed up later, or can I cancel/reschedule the appointment? Of course my friend wants me to get my hair styled so she can mess it up haha :P And I'll admit it would be funnier.

So yeah, what's your opinion? Thanks :) And if this sounds like we hate each other or something, don't get the wrong idea lol. We're best friends and love each other, but think this kind of stuff is super funny :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i would buy a cheap purse from the thrift store and make my hair pretty at home, not at the salon. i would change my appointment.
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think this sounds like a very immature thing, makes it sound like you're in the 6th grade and not a mother (assuming you are, since this is a website for moms).
    Anonymous

• get a cheap purse to wear so you won't have to worry about all the money you spent on an expensive one. Please reschedule your hair appt.
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 20, 2011