Nanny job....

If you were to do a nanny job for 2 kids ages 2 and 4 and a teenager who wouldn't be there the whole time hes 16. You go to their home you have to cook all 3 meals, clean, brush teeth, bath....everything. 13-15 hours a day 3 days a week how much would you charge? They live only like 8 miles away.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• Woah! Great job. What ever they were willing to pay! Te-he!
    Anonymous

• go to sittercity.com. they are great. you can put in your information and they can give you what you should charge. can find babysitter/nanny jobs and what not on there also. hope this helps.
    momma112206

Answer by momma112206 at 8:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thats a great job take whatever they will pay but make sure its fair to them & you
    Marie_07

Answer by Marie_07 at 8:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i wanna know an amount lol they are asking me and I am not sure what to say
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Gosh! I hope its alot! As moms, I think we all know this kind of a day is "priceless!"
    linsey1001

Answer by linsey1001 at 8:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Don't know and I sure don't think it's a great job. To many hours. If you have kids you would want to be with them more than the time allows. Sorry that wasn't much help, but why so long?
    Dianakk

Answer by Dianakk at 9:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• them hours are only for like 3 months when the mom is living out of town the father is a nurse and works 12 hour shifts and takes 45 mins to get to work i think
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011