What is your child's favorite song to sing?

ss_mom

Asked by ss_mom at 8:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• any kind of song they make up and contains the word fart or butt lol
    but a actual real song is 'blood mobile' from they might be giants science album. they love they might be giants lol
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Whully Bully.. he's 3 and its adorable when he sings it, trying to get his voice as low as the recording lol. Tried to get him to do a karoke dvd my husband bought him with me, but he wouldn't because it didn't have Whully Bully LOL
    tntmom1027

Answer by tntmom1027 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My youngest daughters favorite song to sing is "Nightmare" by Avenged Sevenfold! lol. (no she doesn't sing the bad words!)
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• dora the explorer theme song
    asha81

Answer by asha81 at 8:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Any song that is playing she will try to sing. Her Daddy is an audiophile so she has been listening to different styles of music since she was in the womb.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• but a actual real song is 'blood mobile' from they might be giants science album. they love they might be giants lol

---------

It varies, but tonight he was singing ABCs, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Baa Baa Black Sheep, and Farmer in the Dell before he went to sleep. He also loves Where, Oh Where (but he calls it 'Little Dog Be').

Love the They Might Be Giants Here Comes Science album too! We really love Electric Car, Roy G. Biv, and I am a Paleontologist, but the whole thing is great.
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My son is 2 1/2 his favorite song is Puff the Magic Dragon... he knows every verse and sings it like 1000 times/day!
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011