baby movement.

I am 34 weeks prego. My baby is constantly moving. The only time she doesn't move is for maybe 20 minutes after I eat. Then she is moving and groovin. :)
I read and heard that as I get farther along the baby will stop moving, as much if not completely as it runs out of room, obviously.
Is it true that here soon I won't be able to feel the baby move at all? Or is that a myth?

mgurl

Asked by mgurl at 3:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Pregnancy

• You will still feel your baby move just not near as much, it's true they do run out of room and it makes it harder for them, btw my son was just as active as your baby and so is the baby I am carrying now and I am 31 and a half weeks, I am in no hurry to move further along because I absolutely love the feeling
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:00 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• You will be able to feel her move sometimes. It won't be that you don't feel her at all. It will just be a lot less. If you can't feel her at all than that is when you call the doc to make sure nothing is worng.
    MamaG325

Answer by MamaG325 at 4:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I could not feel my babies doing sumersaults which they did all the time. I had a u/s three days before my water broke both were head down, larger one presenting. I went into L&D when my water broke to have them and they had flipped, one was breach one was head down. I did not feel it at all... weird
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 6:56 PM on Nov. 13, 2008