diapers

anyone shop at sams club for diapers?? if so, do you like the diapers?? do they hold everything in and prevent leaks

1sttimemom2011

Asked by 1sttimemom2011 at 9:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in General Parenting

• I loved the diapers for my dd. They fit just like huggies and no leaks!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 9:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I get ours from bj's and it saves us a ton--we use pampers baby dry
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I get them from Costco (like Sam's Club). The brand is called Kirkland and from my experience they are exactly like Huggies. I still usually get Huggies from there though because even though they are a couple bucks more you get more in the box.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i was buying them at sams the pampers kind but then found out i could buy bigger boxes for less money at babies r us or on line!!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 11:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i buy only wipes at sams club and buy diapers at diapers . com. tyou can send ouupons and they let u use them! or target and i stack one target coupon and one manufacturer coupon and i can buy boxes of huggies or pamers for 3-4 bucks less than store brand and bags of diapers for 2 and 3 bucks instead of 10 and 11....
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 4:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011