what things are there to do at 32 weeks pregnant?

got no car or license just me and my big o belly lol

arrie_shay

Asked by arrie_shay at 9:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• See if a friend or family member will come get you and go somewhere, if you don't have a high risk pregnancy take a small walk, read a book, watch a favorite movie, have a friend bring lunch and have a lunch date. The are a bunch of things to do you just have to be a bit creative sometimes.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 9:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Wait. Sit. Read up on baby songs and rhymes. It's amazing how many you can forget since being a kid and you don't want to be left in the lurch trying to sing and having no lyrics. Have fun!
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 9:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You can go to a movie! Sorry there is not much to do! 32 Weeks prego or not! lol
    If you are active and like to workout, I like aqua aerobics! Being pregnant can be boring I know twice over!
    MelisaVaughan

Answer by MelisaVaughan at 9:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Walk, work out, follow a yoga program, write a book, read, do a jigsaw puzzle, take a bus, call a friend, invite people over, make food to freeze for when you're wiped out after the birth, paint or sketch, take pictures...

I dunno... what do you like to do?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 9:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You can draw, read, watch movies, go out with friends, I'm always working so Im sure I'll stay busy with that.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• 1. Cook and freeze so you have stuff to eat after the baby is born. Trust me!!
    2. Swimming is great. Your belly will float and it will take the pressure off your back. Also if the baby is sitting on your bladder you can make some small adjustments as you exit the pool.
    3. Plan a romantic weekend get a way at a nice local hotel. Order room service and live it up. Once the baby is born you won't be able to. Hotels always have weekend deals.
    robinkane

Answer by robinkane at 10:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Dunno, never got that far. I'm a little jealous ... You can think about how lucky you are to not have a 26-weeker in the NICU;-).

Have you caught up on all the movies you've ever wanted to see?
    JZ10FPM

Answer by JZ10FPM at 1:20 PM on Jan. 21, 2011