Will he get what you are craving?

Will your SO go get whatever you are craving? Mine won't...

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 9:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yup! he went to walmart one night at 12am b/c i saw an apple cinnamon cheerios commercail and HAD to have them! kik
    StephMosDef

Answer by StephMosDef at 3:15 PM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ~*Yes*~... my husband is the type of person that goes out of his way to make me and his kids happy
    MommaClark3

Answer by MommaClark3 at 9:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He did for the most part. Except I remember one night I was craving Applebee's Chicken Strips REALLY bad at like 2am, and obviously they weren't open so he couldn't do anything. I think I cried because of it too lol. Lucky for him the cravings and the emotions stopped after the 1st trimester!
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 9:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes
    knagsmom

Answer by knagsmom at 9:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My hubby sure didn't! He would complain all the time! He says he feels bad now but I don't think he does! Being prego sucks! It is hard being tired all the time but when you don't get what you want is annoying!
    MelisaVaughan

Answer by MelisaVaughan at 9:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes, but it also depends on what it is and how late it is..lol. If it was midnight and it was a far drive then I wouldn't even ask him. I feel bad making him cater to me. Luckily I haven't had many cravings.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 9:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes, within reason. I've been craving Culver's but I think the closest one is in the U.S. so that's out of the question. I was just craving a vanilla shake and he went and got that. =)
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 9:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes he will, i made him go to the store 3 times in 20 min one time. but the main think i crave is pizza & i eat it like everyday. so of course he has to eat it too because either we order it or i make it & im not making two things lol. i say hes probably getting tired of pizza. im starting to feel bad maybe ill fix him a good dinner tomorrow lol
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 9:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• He tried if the stores around us were open. BUT now that we have a super walmart. He can always go next pregnancy unless its some good resturant. Like Olive Garden, Applebees, Chickfila etc..... We are about 30mins from the good resturants. All we got in this town is junky fast food. And it make me sick when I'm prego!

As of right now I am not pregnant but I've been craving some olive garden. I'm hoping when we go to that town next time, we'll stop n get some to go!! Got to have that money!!!
    rebel07

Answer by rebel07 at 9:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2011