Red after workout

Ok so my face gets beet red after I workout or get overheated ....and it will stay like that for hours even if I take a cold shower ,wash my face etc .....Is there any remedies to stop this ? or ways to make it go back to normal sooner ?

ELIZABETHSMO902

Asked by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Not that I have found. I do it too. I hate it!
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 10:07 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• you know, i was just wondering the SAME thing! I got red and i was soooo itchy!!!! i'm not sure on how to stop it, but i know my mom used to have the same problem, hers was due to the surgery she had when she had thyroid cancer. goodluck!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I turn beet red as well and it is annoying. I have not found any solutions yet. I have found that swimming helps afterwords but that is not really a plausible situation for everyone. Hope you figure something out.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 11:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My face would get like that and burn also when I would workout. It will soon go away when u workout more, well it did for me.
    obenblue

Answer by obenblue at 10:59 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I don't think there is anything you can do for that
    kim0167

Answer by kim0167 at 1:50 PM on Jan. 20, 2011