What digital camera do you have and does it work well?

Our camera just died and we HAVE to get a new one ASAP. I want it to record video too so we can record my son saying his first official word, walking and his bday party next month.

mindyannjohnson

Asked by mindyannjohnson at 3:27 PM on Jul. 7, 2008 in Shopping

• I use a Nikon and wouldn't think of using another kind.

Answer by admckenzie at 3:51 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a cannon power shot and I like it:)
    emmasmom25

Answer by emmasmom25 at 3:52 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• i have a canon power shot s3Is... it's great. my next camera i wanna get is a Nikon D80. It really depends on how much you want to spend, but I would probably go with the nikon
    TinaBeena1216

Answer by TinaBeena1216 at 4:49 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a Canon EOS 30D and I love it. I have taken some really great shots with it!
    kwazylisa

Answer by kwazylisa at 7:43 PM on Jul. 7, 2008

• I have a Kodak Easyshare 10mp. I love my camera. I can take video but I try to keep it short because it makes the files large for some reason. I tend to upload my vids to youtube so my family can see my kids....my family lives 500 miles away. Anyway If your not taking more than 5 or 10 min of video I recommend it. I got mine at Target for around $150. My original one got busted, I had the warranty so they replaced it for me free with no questions asked. I heart target and my kodak LOL.
    SensualScents

Answer by SensualScents at 1:06 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• I went to our Best camera store and ask the same thing when I went to Italy in April. we got his and hers Panasonic luxim's
    mine is smaller but has wider lens with less zoom, dmc FX35 &his was the larger one, LOVE IT!!!!
    klangert

Answer by klangert at 2:45 PM on Jul. 8, 2008

• we have a canon powershot s5is love it it has a record button one push and walla, you have video just love it
    USNDABABIES

Answer by USNDABABIES at 11:30 AM on Jul. 10, 2008

• I have a Canon Rebel XTI, and a Panasonic Lumix(for when I just want to take quick shots).
    MommytoNakoa

Answer by MommytoNakoa at 3:02 AM on Jul. 16, 2008

• my kodak, it's chunky and 4 years old it's traveled with me, been dropped and is still working. Has a WONDERFUL zoom, can do all kinds of things. It is my favorite camera ever!!
    LoveBuggsMommie

Answer by LoveBuggsMommie at 2:09 AM on Aug. 2, 2008