I'm finally pregnant and now this is happening HELP IM SCARED

Hey guys well a couple of weeks ago I had told you all that I was pregnant I'm 7 weeks and 2 days today. About two days ago I went to the bathroom and when I wiped I had light very light pink bleeding. I freaked called my grandma and she told me I would be okay but I was totally freaked out I rushed to the ER when I arrived at the ER the took my blood to see how my HCG level was it was " 1500" idk if that's a good amount for 7 weeks anyway they gave me a pelvic exam to make sure everything was ok I had no pain or pressure and they also gave me an ultrasound in which I kno turned out well but I was still to early for them to tell which part was the head legs and arms. The lady did an internal ultrasound which was uncomfortable too. Which caused a lil more bleeding. Since I have an appointment tommorow there gonna take more blood work to see if my HCG levels rose up. I'm nervous bc once I got home I was still spotting but it did get a lil more heavier I pray I'm not miscarrying and my cousin gave me some peace when she told me she bled till 4 months I've had a misscarriage before but I was soaking up like 2 3 pads an hour where with this blood I can keep it the whole day I have no cramping or sharp pains but I noticed one clot which scared me I'm very skinny so I'm thinking bc my uterus is stretching this Is breakthrough bleeding ugh please pray for me as I find out my results tommorow and if anybody has any near misscarriage or similar experiences talk to me. :-( thanks

sweetytweety001

Asked by sweetytweety001 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry mama 2 b, I'm sure everything is going to b fine! I will pray for u and ur LO!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 10:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• *hugs* !!!!! I will be praying for you.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I know you are scared as you should be nervouse that is the momma coming out. Try and stay calm and you are in my prayers. Let us know how it goes.
    ready4baby2011

Answer by ready4baby2011 at 10:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It's probably just old blood or implantation bleeding. That's actually quite normal. Your levels are very high too. So I doubt you are having a miscarriage.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• fingers crossedU will be ok, since God gave it the ok for u to have another little miracle to have, I think u will be ok........just don't worry, yes I know, easier said thern done.

Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 10:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I think it sounds pretty normal, with my first I had a regular period for the first 3 months, and he turned out perfectly healthy. I'm currently pregnant with my second and was just in the ER this past weekend for heavier dark red bleeding and I too had small clots and even that was considered normal according to the Dr.'s I am showing signs of placenta previa but i was told at 15 weeks this has a 95% chance of fixing itself and was probably the cause of my bleeding but no reason to be concerned. I too miscarried my last pregnancy and with that I had severe almost labor like pains in my back and was filling a heavy pad about every half hour, so I know how nerve racking it can be. Good luck with your appt. tomorrow, coincidentally I have one too to discuss my ER visit and ultra sound results. Hopefully both of ours yield good news!
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 10:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I thought my levels were pretty high as well but thank you guys and I will let you know what happens tommorow. My appoinments at 10am
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 10:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Awww ba13 thank u so much I'm laying down as I read your response it gave me some peace and comfort I pray all goes well with you too thank you so much I will let you know
    sweetytweety001

Comment by sweetytweety001 (original poster) at 10:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• sending prayers to you and your little one!
    Belovedmoonpixi

Answer by Belovedmoonpixi at 10:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i had this too, i went to the er and they told me to prepare for a miscarriage ( i was 6 weeks) as i was bleeding pretty heavy, bad cramps. but....i am now 22 weeks and everything looks fine, knock on wood, and my ob said it was most likely implantation bleeding in the beginning. so just try to relax, though i know how hard that is to do, and keep your faith--i had 3 miscarriages before this one and had mild cervical cancer and was told i would probably not have children but my ob thinks this one will continue on to be just fine so remember anything is possible and im sure it will work out for you too. you are in my prayers and we are all here for you!
    dez1379

Answer by dez1379 at 10:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011