Has anyone had trouble TTC after being on birthcontrol? adult content

I was on the pill for 11 years when my DH and I decided to TTC. I have got a period after 42 days and then went 95 days before my Dr. put me on progestrone. I got a period and now am waiting to get a period on my own, if not back on the progestrone. Has anyone gone through this? Any help would be great!!!

whitefamily

Asked by whitefamily at 10:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I was on the pill for 7 years, went off of it and had 4 miscarriages, finally had my 1st son, had an ectopic pregnancy, then 4 more miscarriages, then my 2nd son, almost lost my 3rd son, but they put me on progesterone, and Luckily I had a healthy 8 lb 12 oz. baby boy. My doctors didn't think it had anything to do with the pill, but I think it probably did.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 10:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• It took me over a year to concieve after being on birth control. After that I never went back on BC and started charting. I've been able to get pregnant on the first try every try since then.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Jan. 20, 2011