I am addicted to fast food???

How can i get off I really just went to bk with $10 in change lol what the hell

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• just stop going, another thing, pull up your bank statement for the passed month and get to adding how much you send, then check back with us.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I ate fast food for many years just because it was fixed for me and convenient. I learned to fix food at home and have it around so I don't have to go out. I keep a bowl of rice in the frig at all times. I can add veggies or meat and make a meal in about a minute. It's quick & easy and a lot cheaper than fast food.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• cold turkey. seriously. just say no...and go eat some cold turkey
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• if thewres something specific u like at the places ur going, find something similar at the store & keep it at home. & maybe a slightly healthier version of whatever it is u like to get
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:10 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• That garbage is killing you!

Answer by rkoloms at 6:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Just stop eating it..tell your self no fast food today...I stopped eating fast food 5 years ago cause I have IBS and the fast food makes it act up and the only time I go it to get the coffee or a drink while on the road. I don't even like the salads they offer at those places cause they are just gross tasting and I find some of the vegetables in the salad are old and nasty tasting
    robsgurl_23

Answer by robsgurl_23 at 10:28 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Make up your meals for the week on Sunday. Freeze them and stop going to fast food places.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:22 PM on Jan. 20, 2011