Why cant I get full?

I eat, and eat & still I am hungry I can eat a full meal couple minutes later I am hungry what should I do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Health

• do you eat empty meals, fast food, soda, candy, etc?

Eat Protein, that's a good way to fill, add a carb/starch, and some veggies, that'll fill you and make you feel great
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 10:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• that usually happens when you eat a lot of carbs. you can also get that feeling when you're dehydrated so drink more water. it could also be diabetes
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You probably are defecient in vitamins and minerals, start taking vitamins. Also, you never know, you could have a tapeworm. Check with your doctor to make sure it isn't something serious.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Same here!!! Are you breastfeeding?
    jasper311

Answer by jasper311 at 10:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• No I am not breast feeding my sons are school age
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Drink a full cup of water before you eat.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 10:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My doctor told me that I have expanded my stomache, that is why I cannot get satisfied, because I have over eatin at times, and its expanded more than it should. (so sad lol) Protein is a great way to get satisfied. Also, it might just be in ur mind, ru bored? sad? try drinking water, and sticking to only water. ucan also get those protein packets (special k has a good pink lemonade one) that u put into the water, believe it or not, it works!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You may actually be dehydrated; you should be drinking at least 8 8oz glasses of water a day.

You may also not be eating enough healthy foods, and your body may be craving them. Eat 7-8 servings of fruits and vegetables a day, in at least 3 different colors. Eat 5-6 servings of whole grains a day. Eat at least two servings of legumes a day.

Answer by rkoloms at 6:32 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Drink water before you eat, they say you can eat six small meals a day. Try to cut back on carbs also.
    deesam

Answer by deesam at 12:21 PM on Jan. 20, 2011