Not attractive anymore? adult content

Well after my belly popped in my later trimester, my husband doesn't look at me the same. He was usually all over me and couldn't keep his hands to himself. Now it is hard to even get him to look at me. He wasn't this way during my first pregnancy which throws me off even more. I just don't think I am pretty to him anymore. I don't know what to do. I can't talk to him cause he seems to ignore me when I try. Im about ready to give up cause its just wearing me out to even try to make myself look pretty. Does anymore have any advice, I just need help. We havn't had sex in over 3 months. He comes home and goes straight for the porn. He gets up early in the morning and goes for the porn. I just can't take it anymore. Is there something wrong with me?

charmd18

Asked by charmd18 at 10:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• There is NOTHING wrong with you! He may have an addiction to porn, an unhealthy view of the female body, or simply wary of hurting your child. Take a breathe, and ASK!! If he refuses to communicate, perhaps couple's counselling will help? Make sure you are still taking care of yourself (brushing your teeth, combing your hair, ect...) and INVITE him to bed with you! Make sure you are trying to make the first move! And if he is into porn, maybe you may want to take an interest? Watch it with him, and consider stimulating him while watching. Ask him to make love to you while watching. It may do the trick. He'll realize you are the same person, with the same sex drive. If the problem persists after the baby is born, DEFINITELY seek counselling!
    mrskrisher

Answer by mrskrisher at 10:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• There is nothing wrong with you. It sounds like he might have an addiction. Many women on this site are going to say, "well at least he's not meeting real women"...but if it's affecting your relationship, its wrong. Period. Nothing is wrong with you. If he doesn't listen to you, write him a letter. Let him know how you feel, how the porn makes you feel, let him know that you love him and you want things to work out. Even if you aren't a Chritian, some of the advice on this site below still applies when on finds themself in your shoes with the porn....

http://www.pureintimacy.org/marriedcouples/

http://www.pureintimacy.org/pornographyaddiction/

Anonymous

• There's nothing wrong with you, you're a beautiful woman,pregnant or not! I haven't been in your situation, but I wish i could help =( I'm sorry and I hope things get better for you. I know that must be taking a toll on you and the relationship. it's almost over though, and hopefully after that precious LO arrives, he'll go back to normal ways.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 10:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• im sorry mama i hope it all works out for you sweetie but there is nothing wrong with you that is your husband fault fot not wanting to make love to you he is the 1 losing out on a great thing to enjoy you & your body
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2011