Should i have to do this?

My friend and I got a dare that one of us had to get pied in the face while wearing like one of our fav outfits... so the outfit would get totally messed up and probably ruined. Well, I posted on here asking which one of us should get messed up and you guys picked me, so I'm going to be getting pied haha! And it's going on youtube after :( lol

So the only question is, whether I have to wear my purse while I'm getting messed up. My friend says that a proper outfit has to include accessories, so i have to wear that to get pied. I can't disagree but I'll leave it up to you guys: should I have to get one of my purses messed up too? She says I would have wanted her to include hers if she lost, which I admit is true.

This is the outfit: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image.jpg

Other question.....I have been scheduled for a while to get my hair done by my hairdresser this weekend....the day I am now supposed to get pied, earlier that day. Should I get my hair styled anyway even though it is going to get messed up later, or can I cancel/reschedule the appointment? Of course my friend wants me to get my hair styled so she can mess it up haha :P And I'll admit it would be funnier.

So yeah, what's your opinion? Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• You may as well go all out and get dressed to the 9's. It will make it that much more memorable and fun. Good luck and have a blast! Peace.
    TwilightMack

Answer by TwilightMack at 5:08 PM on Jan. 21, 2011