Should i have to do this?

My friend and I got a dare that one of us had to get pied in the face while wearing like one of our fav outfits... so the outfit would get totally messed up and probably ruined. Well, I posted on here asking which one of us should get messed up and you guys picked me, so I'm going to be getting pied haha! And it's going on youtube after :( lol

So the only question is, whether I have to wear my purse while I'm getting messed up. My friend says that a proper outfit has to include accessories, so i have to wear that to get pied. I can't disagree but I'll leave it up to you guys: should I have to get one of my purses messed up too? She says I would have wanted her to include hers if she lost, which I admit is true.

This is the outfit: http://i1182.photobucket.com/albums/x451/CatieK845/image.jpg

Other question.....I have been scheduled for a while to get my hair done by my hairdresser this weekend....the day I am now supposed to get pied, earlier that day. Should I get my hair styled anyway even though it is going to get messed up later, or can I cancel/reschedule the appointment? Of course my friend wants me to get my hair styled so she can mess it up haha :P And I'll admit it would be funnier.

So yeah, what's your opinion? Thanks :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Wow!
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Care to elaborate haha?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I say no purse but earings, necklace, ect. And reschd your hair appoitment for after and see if your buddy can go. Some rebonding time for the pie-er and pie-ee.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 11:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• This is nuts, LOL!  Your going to ruin your favorite outfit! 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Well I agreed to the bet lol and i am a woman of my word. It might wash out anyway. Plus since il wearing my jacket most of the mess will be on that and my actual outfit prob won't get that messy.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• When it comes to jewelry, I wouldn't use the best in the house, pocketbooks aren't cheap either. If she doesn't know what your favorite pocketbook it, it shouldn't matter. I hope your outfit doesn't get too ruined though.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:11 AM on Jan. 20, 2011