I really don't like wkend's.

O.k. Let me start with the fact that I am married and have three boys who are my life.
Y problem is my husband my wonderful days are Monday -Friday at 5pm. He works out of town all wk and it is the best time for me and my boys because we don't have to put up with his dumb ass comments and put downs. I also don't have to deal with his attitude or dumb ass comment's when we are behind closed door's. And when he is home all he does is watch T.V and snore on the couch all day. He own's a painting company and all of his work is out of town. Does anyone else deal with something like this. thanks

tejanomom

Asked by tejanomom at 11:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• No, but if I did I'd be looking into counceling or divorce.
    Anonymous

• Thanks. I am already speaking with a lawyer about getting a divorce. :) He say's I am the problem not him so counceling would not help.
    tejanomom

Comment by tejanomom (original poster) at 11:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Maybe not with all the snide comments but SO works long hours all week then on weekends he is either sleeping,watching a movie,or on his laptop or phone.Seriously,he goes from our loveseat in the living room to the bed,back and forth all weekend long.
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 11:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yup that is my husband. He has also been mentally and physically abusive and feel's I should treat him like a king because thats what women are for. I have been married for 17yrs and it has been this way the last 7yrs. But I know it will soon be over. I am also saving money for when I do hand him the paperwork for the divorce, I can get up and leave.
    tejanomom

Comment by tejanomom (original poster) at 11:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• If you and your kids are happy without him around, I say go for it. My two sons are better for me when my BF is not here. Strange but true facts. They don't want to listen to him, and I don't blame them because he likes to yell. All he does is lay on the couch and tell them what to do. Life is funny sometimes. I bet all of you would be happier without him around.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 1:04 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Hi There.
    Funny you should say that you are happier with out your B.F because that is exactly how me and my boys feel. I dread friday's and look forward to monday's. And actually so do my boys. My husband doesn't yell. What he does is start with his dumb ass remarks and will start making you feel real stupid. So yes I am working on getting out of this marriage so my boys and I are happier :)
    tejanomom

Comment by tejanomom (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Jan. 20, 2011