Connstantly Puking!!!

So I'm concerned... How does my baby get the right amount of food it needs if I'm constantly puking up everything I eat? Not to mention if I'm eating enough. Does anyone know how I can decrease nausia?

Shanti0327

Asked by Shanti0327 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• you need to talk to your doctor they can give u a pill you might have hypermesis and if not treated u can loose the baby....not saying thats what it is but if you cant keep nothing down that might be what it is...is this ur first baby? how many weeks are you?
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yes this is my first baby. And I'm 9 weeks pregnant.
    Shanti0327

Comment by Shanti0327 (original poster) at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• ask for zofran thats what really helped me and also try ginger ale and gatorade mixed together the gingerale will help cccalm your stomach while the gatorade can replenish fluids also the zofran is afe while pregnanat and they make it dissolving form so if you do throw up after taking it its still in your sytem and don't worry about your baby i lost 15 lbs during my pregnancy and my baby was ok they take the nutrients from not just from wht you eat
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 11:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• yes then talk to your doctor they can give you something to help with the thowing up all the time so u can at least keep water and crackers down....i threw up with about 15 times a month with my first son and they almost put me in the hosp they told me to try apple sauce and banana baby food if i couldnt keep it down they wanted me to go to the er with my second son i threw up about 5 times the whole pregnancy and now im 19 weeks with my daughter and havnt gotten sick once so every pregnancy is different but i had a friend who was sooo sick all the time and didnt tell her doc and she lost the baby due to hypermesis and also lost her second one at 12 weeks due to the same thing so please tell ur doc and let them now its alot and you cant keep nothing down
    mama2my2boys

Answer by mama2my2boys at 11:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• welli was doin the same thing around 3 to 4 months i couldn't eat nothing i told my doctor an he gave me some pills to take bfor i eat an i did for about a week an it stop mi pukin
    quetta669

Answer by quetta669 at 2:16 AM on Jan. 20, 2011