Achey-type pain in my hoo-ha adult content

I would say since around 25 weeks or so I've experienced this pain. Now I'm 35 1/2 weeks and I just don't know what's causing this. It started when I got up one night in the wee hours of the morning to pee and it felt like the right whole side of my vulva was bruised. Either that or like swollen lymph glands. I examined it and nothing seemed weird... then it went away, then it came back and now it's my entire vulva. Every night, after I've been laying there awhile & I get up to go to the bathroom it hurts, and it's getting worse. I sleep on my side with a pillow between my knees.
As of tonight it's not only the middle of the night. DH and I were watching American Idol and just sitting there on the couch I could feel it aching. :( I did kind of over-do it today with cleaning & cooking though. I was on my feet a lot... but still, why does it hurt... "THERE"?? When I was pregnant with DD I never experienced this...
My doc doesn't seem concerned about it so I'm not too worried, but is it a sign of something? Have any of you experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• its the baby pressing down i had the same thing it felt like some one had kicked me between my legs the with a steel toe boat it normal you gotta think your body is holding up alot of weight thats not used to its normal
    lillymom828

Answer by lillymom828 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I am 36.5 weeks and feel the same way. It is just the baby putting pressure on your pelvic bone. I did not experience this with my first either. My dr told me it is completely normal.

Congrats and good luck!!!
    myangel21

Answer by myangel21 at 11:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Thank you guys... I thought about that, but why would it hurt after I've been laying down for a while? Wouldn't that relieve pressure? Maybe she's pressing a nerve or something.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I guess I'm just freaking a little... it's getting close & my instincts tell me she'll be coming sooner than expected. Also I've been watching too much "mystery diagnosis", lol!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I had that when I was pregnant with my first baby. It really started after he dropped. I never had it with my 2nd though.
    Journey311

Answer by Journey311 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Since 25 weeks I've been dealing with a mis-aligned pelvis. It only hurts in my "hoo ha," especially when pressing my knees together. Sometimes it's off by 1/2 inch, sometimes 3 inches... Sure hope you're not dealing with the same thing!
    GoodyBrook

Answer by GoodyBrook at 12:44 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• ive never had that but it sounds painful. i hate when doctors dont seem concerned when theres something clearly buggin us
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:14 AM on Jan. 20, 2011