how do you possibly get to all the forums in your groups when you work full time?

I work full time and when I'm home Im busy with kids. I have a littel afternoon and a little evening free. Sometimes. Is there a method other busy mothers use to check the forums on your groups so you dont' miss anything. After all, most groups require a post monthly.

JennyJenny529

Asked by JennyJenny529 at 11:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Oh that's easy... I don't.
    coder_chick

Answer by coder_chick at 11:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I have mine favorited in my browsers. I sign in and start with the groups I am interested in checking then if I have time (rarely) I wander around. Seriously the easiest way for you may be to sign up for group digests. They come to your regular email and you can see what posts were added to the day before. That way you you before before clicking in if there is anything interesting to go look at.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 7:22 AM on Jan. 20, 2011