'sigh' Why do we need men again?

Oh ya........ummmm oh wait a minute......sex, uh, warm body to cuddle with when it is below zero and u r cold, um oh damn lost my train of thought. U know I love my DH a whole lot, and most of the time wouldn't trade him in for anything. Why is it the DH calls u when u r shopping, or getting pampered (very rare treat I might add) whatever, and he asks u what he should feed the toddler or baby. My DH has had a rare chance of being able to spend almost a year on unemployment(not the UE chance) meant he had the chance of being with his daughter 24/7 most times. So why does he call or anyone else's DH calls you and as questionof what to feed them???? "sigh" Anyone have an answer for this?? of what to feed them???? "sigh" Anyone have an answer for this??confused

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Yes, I forgotten why we need them too. i think they like to be annoying and cell phones are too handy.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Nah... not even that Hon. A vibrator will work for that too. The only thing we really need men for are their sperm... LOL! I'm so serious.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• the only thing i can think of is to reproduce!! HAHAHA
    meglynn0919

Answer by meglynn0919 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• We have a two year old and a one year old. My DH works 8 hours a day, but is home enough to know their routine, what they like to eat, etc. I talk about it enough that even if he didn't practice it he'd still know. But no .. He still acts confused and as though he has no idea what to do. Either that or he's completely lazy and just doesn't want to figure it out.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Yup I soooo agree with ya'll....
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I admit, I am relieved my dh isn't alone in doing this shit......
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Girl, No way.. My first husband and the father of my two girls was and is a really good dad.. for that I am thankful. But, when it came to sick kids, he couldn't tolerate it. If he saw them throw up, he would do it too... then I'd have twice the mess. Ugh... But, he did help with bathing and other stuff... which was great. My current husband, I hate to be mean, but I couldn't even consider having kids with him. He's way to set in his ways... it would be a complete disaster... I am 100% sure, I would be doing it all!! Ugh.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2011