what ticks DH or the BF off?

what ticks DH off is if dinner isn't done or haven't been started when he gets home! if there is a tiny mess, if there is a game he wants n its sold out he flips, or if his car is dirty! i know sounds ridiculous but he was raised that way! and he cant help it!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 11:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Entertainment

• Sounds very childish to me.
    Anonymous

• for us, frivolous spending annoys him and when I leave the lights on/ turn the heat up too high!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• When I go shopping and really spend too much money.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 11:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I would be kicking his picky ass to the curb! But, then again, he might complain about the curb being dirrty, or he might be able to see unde the car and see dirt on the tires. So unless hes really really great in the sack, nah not even then. He isn't your momma and I don't thjink he is Mr Adrain Monk either.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My SO gets annoyed when I refer to Rush Limbaugh as that "fat fool". He often has Limbaugh's crappy radio show playing in his car, and I always turn the dial as soon as I get my seat belt on. No offense to Limbaugh fans, I just don't like the man.
    Anonymous

• We have one car and he gets ticked if the gas is on E after I drove it. He is the primary driver (work and back) its not that I cant put gas in, its just that most of the time I have DD with me and its a pain in the ass to get her out of the car to go inside and pay for gas.
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• LOL.. hes VERY childish.. you should see how he is when he doesn't get his way! but he doesn't act like that 2 much!
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 11:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• Wow. Honestly I can't think of anything that pisses him off like that. Only thing he really gets irritated with is when I tell him to do something that I don't/forget to do lol. Like put your dishes in the dishwasher, but then I forget to put mine in lol. But he doesn't flip out..just asks me why I didn't do it.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 11:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• My Husband doesn't get "ticked off" over trivial things.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:01 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• when we can't be on the same page about parenting... i put my son first and he wants me to put him first... not going to happen till our boy is out of the house.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 12:25 AM on Jan. 20, 2011