very uncomfortable

ok so as of right now i have laid down! im on my back with the laptop on my knees! and of course mckenna decides she wants to kick mommy in the freaking ribs! she's on the bottom so i know they have little room in there but does she seriously HAVE to kick my ribs! sophia is the "good one" and doesn't do anything.. but she's also breached (but she switches positions right in time for the ultrasound.. figures) so what do you guys do to move the baby gently away from your ribs? and switching positions DOES not work for me lol! no matter which way i lie!

savanah520

Asked by savanah520 at 11:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Wow TWINS!! (VERY cute names, too, btw!!)
    I would say mid-pregnancy I had a foot in my ribs for weeks on end. It HURT! All I could do was rub or try to tickle the little foot so it would move, but she just didn't want to do it. Finally she moved & hasn't moved back.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 11:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• awes ty! yea something different!

yea, i would try that! thanx
    savanah520

Comment by savanah520 (original poster) at 11:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I just had one little trouble maker in there, but big gulps of ice cold water always made him wiggle for some reason. Doesn't with present baby, but did with the first.
    OurBushBaby

Answer by OurBushBaby at 12:17 AM on Jan. 20, 2011