Mil is throwing a fit!!...Kind of venting...

HELP!! Tizzy fit royal! We don't have any coffee! We do not drink it so we do not even think to buy it.

Dh just got home, he came in with some ice cream for dd, mil asked for coffee. Oops no coffee! She threw a tantrum saying I should just make you go back and get my coffee! We live 15 minutes from the closest store and he is not going, she said while marching up the stairs that she is just going to go get it herself! Walking?

Oh I just want her to go home!

Noosa

Asked by Noosa at 11:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2011 in Relationships

• I can understand needing a cup of coffee but come on, no need to be an ass about it.  Yeah, I would make her walk to get it.  If it had been different and she hadn't thrown a fit I would have went back immediately for it. 

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• I'd gladly let the wench walk to go get it....
    Anonymous

• She really needs to go home....ASAP. Poor thing.
    purplerobin

Answer by purplerobin at 12:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Id let her walk!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• i agree she would walk. i hope she is not living with you guys and is just visiting. whew !!
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 11:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2011

• You're in for it now!! LOL He probably wants you to go so he can talk to you about her..... Good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• She's been there since October and just now complaining about not having coffee? We're not coffee drinkers either. So I don't buy it. My daughter likes an occasional Starbuck's. Why has she been there so long? I think I would be asking your husband how much longer she's going to be there, not to mention going back home. If she's not going back, you could go there instead and stay at her place a while. LOL! If she's not at home, wouldn't you rather be there?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:39 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Um, so WHEN does her bus leave?  LOL.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:00 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Guess she really needs her caffeine fix.
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:05 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• lol. let her walk. i'd hold the door open & point the way to the nearest store
    hellokitty1978

Answer by hellokitty1978 at 1:12 AM on Jan. 20, 2011