Would you ever pop the ?

I was just wondering everones thoughts on a woman asking a man to marry her.

I was just wondering because we have been together for 2yrs known eachother for 3yrs have a daughter and another on the way. I WANT TO GET MARRIED!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:07 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I would try discussing it with him in a subtle way...maybe you already have. Or, just come right out and say it. Either way, I would probably just wait for him to ask. I guess I'm just old fashioned that way. Good luck!!!
    supermomkell

Answer by supermomkell at 4:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I say hell honey go for it, if you want to marry your man that bad ask him, don't have no shame in your game!!! I wish you all the best of luck
    Married2theBest

Answer by Married2theBest at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Hey, if that's your style, go for it =] I've brought it up with my boyfriend time and time again. We've finally agreed that we're engaged but we haven't set a date to get married. People don't usually like that answer, but whatever.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OMG! We have been together 2yrs known each other 3yrs and have a 3 month old daughter! I have been wondering if I should propose. I know how you feel. Think of how your guy is. Mines pretty macho so he was upset when he found out I was thinking of it. Some male pride deal. Other men think its sweet and flattering. You have been with him long enough to know him so whats his style. My man is saving up for a great engagement ring now so my proposal wouldn't be ideal for our situation.
    amber710

Answer by amber710 at 4:13 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Congratulations on your new life. Tell him you want to be a new wife!
    My husband and I kind of asked each other. :) This man has been in your life for three years and has given you two children. I think it's time to legally bind his butt to yours!
    If for any other reason than you both love each other, put it to him this way...you'd like all of the immediate family members to have the same last name! :) GOOD LUCK!
    DRCMAC

Answer by DRCMAC at 4:14 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I haven't. I just dropped enough hints so he'd get the picture and pop the question already.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 4:45 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I did. We met while working on a small magazine together & since he was taking his sweet time asking me I decided to go for it. I made a small mock up of the magazine & included "coupons" such as "Great 2 for 1 deal!! Marry **** & get 2 females for the price of 1!" "Ready to take a Cruise down the river of love? Then Marry me!" He read thru it a couple times before the "coupons" made sense & then he said yes. A couple months later on Christmas morning HE made it official by getting down on one knee & giving me the ring.
    redfairy41

Answer by redfairy41 at 5:05 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I would totally do that!
    heathermarie32

Answer by heathermarie32 at 6:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• My mom bought her engagement ring and then went home and told my dad that they were getting married! She is still this way. My dad told her he didnt want a dog and one day she came home with a black lab puppy. Now that my bro and I are out of the house, she wants to adopt a baby. We'll see how this one goes!!!lol.
    ICPclwnLOV

Answer by ICPclwnLOV at 8:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008