boneless skinless chcken breast ideas, please

still not up to tomato based stuff. looking for comfy feel as it is cold and rainy here. and I have a busy skedule this evening. ugh thanks!

onlycathyo

Asked by onlycathyo at 4:08 PM on Nov. 13, 2008 in Food & Drink

• I just took some chicken breast (3 small, also antibiotic and steroid free) cut it up into nuggets, -then in bowl I put nuggets into, I also scrambled up 2 eggs and some milk, a couple dashes of organic garlic/onion powder, pepper, mix all over well coating, drain off excess egg mixture and drop right in bowl a large hand scuop of cornmeal, coating well, then add a couple scoops of flour, coat well, -then drop by fork right into a med. high skillet of canola oil, turn with fork or tongs once when browned, -drain well on paper towel and stick in oven on cookie sheet to bake about 12 minutes. tonight i added french fries in oven to bake also and had squares of colby cheese and harvest juice ( veggie/fruit juice). It is a quick and lazy meal to fix yet, still healthy enough.
    My kids always love them way better than store bought or McDonalds.
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 6:01 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• If you have any ham and cheese laying around, you could cut the chicken breasts in half, put the ham and cheese in the middle, and make yummy chicken cordon bleu :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• two ides...

1 is you can put the chicken and about 2 cans of cream of chicken soup, do not add water. just bake at about 400 for about an hour, or until chicken is fully cooked threw. delisious.

2 is homemade chicken nuggets, get some shake and bake, and cut them in small peices and fry them on top of the stove just as you would fried chicken legs, everyone loves them when I make them!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 4:11 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I cut my b.s. chicken up then cook it and add a can of cream of chicken and some veggs then like it warm up and put it over rice. Then I make some mac and cheese with it. it takes about 20min to make and my family loves it
    Connersmom9956

Answer by Connersmom9956 at 4:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Chicken Supreme

4 chicken breasts
    1 small box Minute rice
    1 can cream of celery soup
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    generous sprinkle dried onion soup
    1 1/4 can water

put rice in bottom of casserole, pour heated celery soup and 1 ½ cup water over. Place chicken on top and sprinkle with onion soup. Heat mushroom soup and remaining water and pour over. Cover with 2 thicknesses of foil and bake 350 degrees 2 hours.

Answer by Bmat at 4:15 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I add a can crm of mushroom or cream of celery soup and bake 30 min,,,,,,,,,350........and sometimes i top w.. stovetop before the can of soup,,,yum
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 4:42 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• Make any simple boxed noodle (such as alfredo).
    I take my chicken season with garlic pepper and a little bit of season salt fry in a little bit of olive oil till cooked through. Slice it up and place on top of the noodles top with parmesean cheese, and Voila..... chicken alfredo or whatever kind you chose.
    PrincessDi106

Answer by PrincessDi106 at 5:50 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• OOPS, sorry,-don't put in the garlic/onion powder untill after draining off excess egg mixture
    kingkongsmom

Answer by kingkongsmom at 6:03 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I haven't tried this yet (but plan to in the next several days) - Stove Top stuffing mix has a recipe for a casserole on the box - it uses chicken breasts, frozen vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and sour cream (among other things), I believe ... sounds pretty good! Like a chicken pot pie with a stuffing crust!
    Has anyone else tried this?
    elenasmom905

Answer by elenasmom905 at 7:04 PM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I was just aabout to make chicken strips. but i might try one these recipes.
    BabyGsMaMa13

Answer by BabyGsMaMa13 at 7:29 PM on Nov. 13, 2008