hormones!! sorry

hello all i have a Q, my daughter is pregnant hormone level was at 1000 a few wks ago she is 7 to 8wks now well her test came back today and her hormone level is at 4000 are more could someone plz tell what all this means????

do that mean something wrong are is it more than 1 baby // MY DAUGHTER IS 7-8 WKS NOW!!  DUE DATE 09-14,

ect ec t

just concern!!!

6carebears

Asked by 6carebears at 12:07 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Not sure... I don't want to freak you out but I think when my friend was preggy with more than 1 her levels were really high like that. But check with your doc to be sure. Also my friend was on fertility meds and she ended up getting preggy with SIX, but for her health and the babies' health they had to reduce to 3. She now has 3 beautiful 8 mo olds.
    MamaLisa1976

Answer by MamaLisa1976 at 12:13 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Im the exact same way when i went to the hospital the other night my levels were in the 4000's and then i went back 2 days later cus they told me to go back and my levels were in the 7000's and they said thats where they should be at 4 weeks how many weeks is she .
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Why do'nt you ask the Dr?. Get a copy of these test.
    genevieve55

Answer by genevieve55 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 20, 2011