Why do people repost their question just because they didn't hear what they wanted the first time?

It's funny because different people answer with the same answers as the last posters. LOL

Musicmom80

Asked by Musicmom80 at 12:23 AM on Jan. 20, 2011 in About CafeMom

• I have noticed that too.  There are however people out there who will tell them what they want to hear.  Maybe they should wait until night shift though, lol.  Posting the question over and over again 10 minutes apart doesn't do much good.  What I love are the "these are for your Dr." questions.  LOVE those!

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:34 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Lol! That's funny. Sometimes I wonder why post at all? If they don't agree with what's being said, they blast the person answering them. I mean you post to get peoples opinions, right?
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree.
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 12:26 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Bump for you!
    myree85

Answer by myree85 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Or maybe nobody actually answered their question.  So someone asks "how can I start my labor".  They get 15 women telling them how wrong it is.  So they repost later on in hopes of finding ONE person to agree with them.  I had to repost my question too because noone knows what the Your Zone collection is.  :(

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 12:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I have done it, I asked a question about having sex issues and whether I should take a pregnancy sex course and the only thing people said was "i didnt know those existed" and no one actually anwered the question and ignored the actual issue
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 12:29 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• I agree, don't put it out there if you don't want the input.
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:27 AM on Jan. 20, 2011

• Well, it's one thing when you didn't get answers the first time.

As far as starting labor goes, I'm not for it! Even at term. I had a "term baby" who was in the NICU because his lungs weren't ready. He was there two weeks after I left the hospital. And was hospitalized 3 times for respiratory issues his first year. I wish he could have had at least one more week! But when you post a question like that, you are gonna get, baby will come when baby is ready, and bunch of people telling you to have sex. Which is hilarious because it really doesn't do anything unless you were ready to go anyway. LOL

I just notice people will repost and get the same answers over and over and over. Why do they need someone to tell them what they are doing is ok?
    Musicmom80

Comment by Musicmom80 (original poster) at 12:31 AM on Jan. 20, 2011